Monday, December 8, 2014

Early Cmas 'Gifts'

I've never been good at waiting till Cmas for presents. Shocking, I know. We went to ikea on Saturday looking for some items for Gabe to make our funky-breakfast-nook-with-a-midget-table more of space for kids. Here's Gabe and Ryan putting together the little table / chairs we got:
Gabe loved it and kept patting the chair next to him until Ryan sat down. Such a good man.
When I gave Gabe his morning snack today I started cleaning up the kitchen. Here's where I found him a few minutes later:

Don't have any pics of the process we went through to put the storage container together, but will say Gabe was very 'helpful' throughout the process:). He was also very excited to chose which bins he wanted to put each toy in. Looks like Gabe gets his sense or organization from his mommy!
Now if only ikea had their mat and a tumbler / slide thing we'd be all set for winter. Guess it would be nice to save something for Cmas. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment