Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day in the Life

Yes, we started off our morning with chocolate. Just kidding! We managed to waited until lunch time or so. Really, this was Mother's Day cupcakes that weren't finished so it's like we really waited a whole 24 hours-ish. Gabe enjoyed it!
Discovered Gabe really likes to sit with Sawyer and I while he's feeding. We have these blessed busy bags which Gabe has gotten in the habit of running to the back of the house and grabbing when I'm about to feed Sawyer. Working those fine motor skills...had trouble getting a picture cause he kept wanting to look at the camera so we switched to selfies
Had down time in the afternoon for a Starbucks trip and playing in the courtyard. So very thankful for rain boots!
A semi-content Sawyer wondering what Gabe's doing with those drains...and that plumber's crack. I love boys.
Happy Sawyer staring at the sunlight
Some quality Sawyer and Gabe time:
Yes, that's a Lego bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment