Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mommy, my Quarters!

I started back at work this past week. Childcare has never been one of gabes favorite places. He's great once he's there, but let's me know he's not a happy boy. After nearly 3 months away I was nervous about the return. He's aware daddy goes to work to make monies and I thought it might be a good idea for Gabe to do the same. He earns quarters for 'working' with mommy and LOVES his piggy bank. Even better, yesterday he asked for a new Mickey show. I explained we didn't have any new mickeys, that it takes money to buy a Mickey episode. He brightened instantly and said 'mommy, my quarters!!!' Who thinks of that! Ryan helped him get his piggy bank and he paid mommy a quarter before picking out a new Mickey episode. Such a smart kid.
Our first time (of many, many, many times) watching Mickey Goes Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment