Thursday, July 7, 2016

Great Grandpa and Grandma Miedema

I have memories of hand made trucks, cool race cars, laughs and teasing, apple trees, DONUTS and a deep voice singing amen at the end of each prayer when I think of my Grandpa Miedema. He is a kind gruff man and its with a heavy heart we learned that he has cancer again. Went to MI for the weekend and am so grateful for our thoughtful and loving boys. They brought smiles and joy throughout the whole weekend. 
Take me golf in' Nana!
Nu-nights, Papa. Time at the cottage with nana and papa. See that golf cart in the background? If Sawyer weren't napping right now he would be pointing and insisting we go back for a ride. Anyone else concerned there's a convertible in his future? Wind blowing through his hair? That's it, no more golf rides...you will stay grounded and at low speeds, Sawuer James:p
Sawyer must not have heard me. He woke up before everyone else so I took him outside to play. He's trying to get my attention for a golf cart ride. How can I ignore that smile?
Silly car games. Turns out we Moroney's don't do car rides without entertainment. To be fair, Sawyer did become very good at balancing m&ms on his head. Shh, he didn't realize there was candy inside! Gabe was not a fan of the game, he was simply after the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment