The Grandville Public Library carries tons of memories for me growing up. I very much remember how responsible I felt when I was big enough to have my own library card, how I struggled to limit myself to the 5 books I was able to take home, how I spent hours skowering for Baby Sitters Club and Nancy Drew books and then surfing the 'World Wide Web' in high school cause we had yet to get internet at home.
So of course Gabe and I now bus it to the Merlo Piblic Library each Thursday to pick out books and join in the toddler story hour. The librarian continually reminds me that Gabe isn't a toddler yet, but it's not like she can turn me away:p. so thank you, ma, for your crazy strong love of the library. I hope Gabe learns to love books as much as you taught me to:).
Playing with Abby, our 2 year old friend from church. She loves hanging out with Gabe and giving him hugs...I don't think he knows what to make of her quite yet.






So enjoying all the photos. Thanks much!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, i love this! Gabe looks so grown up! I still sing the song to Brooks, "hello, hello, and how are you today?" but I don't think I quite capture Ms. Me's hight pitched voice!
ReplyDelete