Friday, January 10, 2014

Who knew Broccoli could be such Fun

Gabe's great with the little cereal puff things, but I wasn't sure where to go next with solid foods. Got some helpful thoughts from a friend. Not sure this is quite what you meant, Rachel, but it had me laughing at lunch today so I thought I would share.

Figured why try for little bits of cooked broccoli when he could probably naw away on a bigger piece:

And it worked. Had it down to a nub in about 20 seconds:

Hey, if he's willing to take down broccoli, why not try broccoli with hummus! I don't know why this had me laughing so much, but it did. We had too much time on our hands today.

End result: thank goodness we though to put a sheet under the high chair before starting lunch today. I have a feeling the messes have only just begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment