Friday, February 13, 2015

Ah, Mickey!

I think Ryan's trips to Disney as a kid were very memorable for him. Knowing we would make a trip to Disney at some point, we naturally watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at home. So of course when we end up in Orlando this winter (hooray for missing Chicago's blizzard!) Ryan talked me into a day at the Magic Kingdom. And yup, he had to talk me into it. I'm a cheap Dutchman with a 22 mon old who probably won't remember this trip. Well, I'll admit, Ryan was right. This trip is one I'll always remember, for Gabe there was just something so magical about it all. His excitement over meeting Disney characters and the joy he had on the rides we went on. Helped that it was Super Bowl Sunday and there were very few lines, too! And of course, it was a great day for taking pictures!
Started off with the breakfast of champions...waffles!

Gabe loved the Dumbo and Flying Carpet rides
Meeting Donald and Goofy!
Got some good shopping / fun in the disney store. We did walk away with some sweet sunglasses and a hat for Gabe:).
Exciting ChooChoo rides and boat rides:
Pretty sure Gabe's favorite part of the day was sitting on daddy's shoulders and watching Mickey in a show:
And best part: ending the day with Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment