Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Back to Work

Ryan headed back to work today. There's a slight chance I cried last night...and this morning...at the prospect of being alone with both boys. Happy to say the day has gone much better than anticipated. Gabe has been great and Sawyer sleeps through it all. Example: I'm still laying in the below spot while I write this (we ventured to the store, Starbucks and the park today...good chance I overdid things. Funny that the boys were great and I'm the pooped one) and Gabe's crawling all over us. Sawyer's still sleeping, nice work, bug.
We got Gabe a cookie set for his kitchen. He's spent quite a bit of time today setting cookies on the cookie sheet 'baking them in the oven' and then cutting them apart so we can eat them. Who knew frosting could be cut away from a cookie! Don't worry, we're working on his knife skills:p

No comments:

Post a Comment