Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another Day in the Life

Today when I asked Gabe if he wanted to go to the park he said 'no, no, no, stay home, mommy. Play with pasta.' Pasta being colored pasta that he strings into pipe cleaners. This has never happened before. Every day there's begging and pleading for a trip to the park. Hey, I can handle this! A low key day sounds lovely to me. I should have known better.

One...
Two...
Treeeeeee!!!
Now, don't worry yourselves in the least. My nice decorative pillows were shoved around on the floor to break his fall after his first attempt and subsequent minor injury. Sawyer's impression? He simply enjoyed the moments of alone time rolling around under his favorite play gym.
Gabe also spent a good half hour playing in his crib...just jumping around, talking to his stuffed animals and then flinging them against the side of the crib. This was cause for many giggles. He did eventually convince me that Sawyer really wanted to check out the crib as well. Pretty sure Sawyer's facial expression says it all on regarding his thoughts on this.

Help.
Save me
I can't take it no more
Just kidding!
We got smart after nap time and made our way to the park. Sawyer spent a portion of our time trying to find his thumb...figured it had to be packed in there somewhere.
And then he found the joy of the swing
It was a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment