I found I haven't taken as many pictures lately. For a while there it seemed like Gabe was doing something new everyday. Now it seems like he's saying something new every day. And boy do I love listening. Yes, we went through our week of 'no, no, no, no, no'. And yes, there were usually at least 5 of them in a row. But now there's lots of 'yeah', head nods of agreement, 'peas' (please) and happy 'mo, mo, mo, mo' (more). It's crazy how much he understands and I love the way he pauses to consider a question before responding.
So Ryan's in NY this week, Gabe and I have been keeping busy visitng friends and turning a box into a fort. He was skeptical at first, but once the Cmas lights came out there were plenty of 'mo, mo, mo, mo, mo'. He was pretty good with the installation piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment