Monday, March 9, 2015
Feelin' Domestic:)
One of my struggles after Gabe was born is how very difficult it seemed to be to make meals. We are out more often than not. Mentioned this to my mom and gave the brilliant idea of having a bunch of freezer meals at the ready before baby two comes. She offered to do the grocery shopping and come help out for a weekend (AND give us a date night). In one big swoop she killed all my excuses and bless her heart came this past weekend to help me chop, cook and bag. If anyone else is a fan of pinterest, ull often find these brilliant freezer meal plans and ladies saying it only took an hour or two. Liars. Granted, it wasn't that difficult and we only had three knife cuts by the end of it (that's actually very impressive), BUT I'm proud to say we have gobs of meals ready to go and Gabe was even gracious enough to act as our garlic peeler:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







This is great! I want the recipes. And I love the "liars" comment.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I want the recipes. And I love the "liars" comment.
ReplyDelete