Friday, December 6, 2013

Blackberries-3; Team Moroney-0

Hello.  My name is Michelle Joy Moroney, and I'm a blond. Sat down with Gabe for his afternoon snack of blackberries and realized into the first spoonful that it might not be my best decision to do so on our white sofa (yes, sofa was purchase pre-Gabe. Another great decision on our part.) and wearing a white sweater. How funny is it that Gabe isn't the one to tip the container of blended blackberries over...I was. Hey, I was trying to stop Gabe from rubbing blackberries all over his face! Luckily I tipped the jar over onto Gabe's pants. They're in the wash as we speak.
Blackberries-1, Team Moroney-0

Somehow I think it's a brilliant idea to return to the sofa with a naked Gabe...cause really it's Gabe I need to worry about and not the white furniture / sweater. SO glad Ryan taught Gabe to do this: 
Blackberries-2, Team Moroney-0


And for the finale, I have this continual habit of carrying too much at once. In my defense, I really hate making two trips to the kitchen. It seems completely logical to carry everything at once. Needless to say, I'm thankful we had Resolve Carpet Cleaner so I could scrub the blackberries out of the rug. 
Blackberries-3, Team Moroney-0. 

Well played, blackberries, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment