Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Gabe had his first Easter Egg Hunt today! It was also my first time running two services / children's programs and planning an Easter Egg Hunt in between. It was a crazy busy and fun filled day. Sadly, Gabe hasn't actually eaten any of his Easter candy yet...he had a banana instead:)

Oh, and with 72 degrees, we decided to spend some time in the courtyard so Ryan could water the 'grass'. He is determined to get a good patch of grass in the backyard (I think we should just buy the premade stuff...roll it out and call it a day). I digress, we took our eyes off Gabe for 2 minutes cause he was playing under my chair and found this: no folks, that's not chocolate...that's good ole fashioned dirt. I was told it was a favorite of mine as a child. I guess he gets his love of both sweets and dirt from me. My claim to fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment