Here's a picture of my third attempt. Used the least amount of gelatin I thought I could get away with. Didn't matter. Now they're just slimy and gross.
Gabe eating and gabbering away about his delicious fruit snacks. Oh I can just imagine his reaction when he's old enough to read this. Just know, bug, I only had your best interests at heart. Love you!
Friday, April 25, 2014
Sicky and Fruit Snacks
Both Gabe and Ryan have been feeling a bit under the weather this week. There's been a lot of coughing, mild fevers and cuddling happening in our home. Praying the weekend brings rest and health.
On a different and rather entertaining note, I've been on this homemade snacks kick lately. It's pinterest's fault. How could I look at this picture and not be inspired! 'They' tell me its easy, tasty and WAY healthier then what you'd buy in the store.I will admit, they told the truth about fruit snacks being easy to make...and after 3 various attempts, I can also admit that they taste like crap. I mean seriously, do you even know what real gelatin is made of? Pig skin! I'm shuddering. The smell is terrible. I don't know how Gabe eats them, much less likes them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment